- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
That was so beautiful
Science fails to recognize the single most potent element of human existence
I’m still confused ._.
Art Nouveau is flowing like nature. Art deco is rigid and looks more man made.
deco = geometric
nouveau = organic
1 sqft of bun
Fun fact: a group of bunnies is called a fluffle.
1 SQFT OF FLUFFLE
so my dad’s friend was bartending and saw a guy put something in a girl’s drink so while the guy turned around he switched their drinks and watched the guy roofie himself.
That awkward moment when you can’t draw a good face to match your eyes
I met my wife at a Star Trek convention. She was study abroad from France and spoke little English, and I didn’t know a lick of French. So, for the first few months of our relationship, we communicated by speaking Klingon.
Okay I’m not even a Star Trek fan but that’s beautiful.
This is what happens for real when I can’t find the right words.
Horse Tornado is the only phrase I will use from now on
Page 1 of 1558