TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Window To My Soul :D
Handpainted with acrylic paints.
Find me on:
The Nightmare Before Christmas nail art.
Find me on INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/andreitus_nails
they’re all so gorgeous but mostly belle<3
Brave: Amazing Merida and Angus Cosplay - by GreatQueenLina
Photography by Kucheruk Elenao
"I’m afraid you have stage 9 animes."
"Doctor, what’s going to happen to me?"
*Doctor turns away from the patient and speaks in a grim tone.*
"Your desu has advanced too far, you have less than a week to live."
Brought my new puppy Charlie into work the other day. Had to follow the employee dress code
there’s nothing about this gif i don’t like
everybody collectively forgot how to star wars
Page 1 of 1406